Tips for a comfortable, happy and safe visit ...
BY UNPROTECTED SEX AND/OR
BY CONTAMINATED WATER
Meningitis A and C
There are unofficial reports of an increase in the number of Cholera and Typhoid cases in Kenya. Ensure strict food and water hygiene at all times.
GENERAL HYGIENE TIPS ...
- Keep inoculations up-to-date.
- Take precautions against mosquitoes, either by taking prophylactics or by using coils and nets.
- Wash your hands frequently - and especially before eating.
- Drink only boiled or bottled water.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid sunstroke and dehydration.
- Judge the restaurant before eating salads and fruits (already peeled fruits).
- Beware of ice in drinks, unless you know it was made from pure water.
- Never walk barefooted.
- Wear jelly-shoes, or equivalent, in the sea to avoid sea urchins and corals.